By today, I just drop by to the same shopping center when having dinner with my friends. Passing by the jewellery shop again... still recall the moment and cherish smiling face on my girl when she know I brought the diamond ring for her...
I just can't forget the way she smile to me when she wearing the ring on her hand...
My heart was so touch when I bought her the diamond ring... Knowing she was so happy and feel love... With me, that is what I looking for...
Look through the display window, see only my reflection on the glass panel... Out of sudden, feel sad with the moment.
Loving her, cherish her... But yet... still standing alone in front of the glass panel by this moment.
Wondering did she know about my feeling now?
Just can't tell...
*sign* lots of people say diamond will last forever... but for me... memories will never fade.