Sunday, October 15, 2006

Re: Recurrence of time.

Lately,

Few people leaving ANL for better job opportunity, for me, I am just move past my first year anniversary in ANL.

Just had sad and mournful feeling when J tells me she is leaving…
Out of moment, refresh of all the memories over the year…

Blessed moment…
Distemper stage of feeling…
Amity of touch…
Pursue of mistake…

All of those conscious and perception feeling is up streaming in to my heart.
Don’t know what to say... Even don’t know what to do…

Just blank my mind for that moment.

Sure I am going to be missing out all of those moments to be with J.

Over here, I just wish J will be having a better life hereafter…

J… always remember…

“Just be yourself… live through with passion over your life…
Treasures and precious all you have at the moment when you own it… don’t leave it behind for any reason. Be strong… and always be yourself.”


J... Thanks for everything.