
Last year...
23/11/2005...
I happen to pass by with a christmas tree...
I took a picture and post it over my blog.
And i write...
"Last time, I do filming a special person setting up the first christmas tree. But now... Everything seem like memory. "
"Christmas is around the corner.. I am still not ready for it."
This year...
21/11/2006...
I also pass by the same places with another christmas tree...
I took another picture...
And I write...
"Is about a year already...
everything seem like yesterday but my heart is too tired to remember what is going over the pass.
Too long and too hard to remember...
And i choose not to recall... not to remember..."
"Life is hard for me pass two years...
But i already choose to take it's own to live over the time...
Pain in the heart is no longer apper... Shodow in my mind already misfire..."
"What elsa i just waiting for?
Christmas is around in the corner again...
Am i ready for it?"
I only can standing over here and wait for my answer...
Last...
"It seem like yesterday... but it take more than a day for myself to realize i was walk over so far out...
Looking up with the christmas tree top... i can see the star were by for me."
