YOU away from me and from us almost a month
YOU seem far far away from me
YOU never let me dream of YOU
YOU never let me feel of YOU
YOU never let me seen of YOU
They said
I never dream of YOU
I nerver feel of YOU
I never seen of YOU
All is because YOU are the angel of mine
Always staying at my side
Always look after me
That's why
YOU never let me dream of YOU
YOU never let me feel of YOU
YOU never let me seen of YOU
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hi yuki, sorry haven't been visiting my mad-and-ast blog. Everytime i visit it again, it is really sad for me. Didn't know you left comments there. The song cannot be found anywhere bcos it is sang by a friend of mine. If you want it, do get it from me from my msn ok. Take care.
Yuki,
Not sure if you remember me.
I'm Joey, Astley ex-colleague.
Hope you are coping ok.
I believe he also want you to move on. Live life to the fullest as he always do.
Actually I dreamt of him 10days after his funeral..
In my dreamt he told me that he'll still be looking after us, guiding us and bless us from up there..
Take good care of yourself.
I always heard your name - Joey
Hopefully not the Joey in the story in heard
So great can dreamt of him
I never dream of him
I feel so sad
Yuki
Post a Comment