In the beginning...
I sense something is wrong in the first place...
I sense the wave will hit me...
Hitting me anguishly...
I was try to believe myself...
Believe myself... what i sense is erroneous...
But...when i saw the movement you apply...
Fire and flame blazing inside my heart...
Defensive mind set over my soul... my soul is burning...
It was exceed my limitation...
I can't confiscation any more...
I know the things will going wrong...
The only things is I am spectator to withness the worst objectionable behavior in love...
I saw selfish...greedy and jealousy...
I am lost in the way of myself... I am confuse...
Out of sudden..."Dare to change"
The word is set over the mind...
And i know... if i combine of circumstances at a given moment
Better let every one suffer... or just myself.
With two new shine and silver ring on my finger...
I know i need to over come this feeling...
I lost my concentration on the screen...
The only things is i wish i can capture all the momeries and hold it forever...
From the point of no return...
My heart suffer all the way to your locations...
Sustian the pain and sorrow...
Wish my time will over...
Seeing your shodow at the windows...
And i look upon the dark sky...
Lastly... Rain drop from the heaven...
But i only see the star shine on me...
I wish myself fade away... fade away slowly...
