Have a finest moment with her...
Appreciated what she did to me.. from my deepest of my heart.
I am enjoying my time and brief period with her.
I am impressed... Feel so good... Feel so sweet.
No other has done this to me before... and that is first time... the smooth temperament of my life.
I was often favorably and please above my enjoyment for that.
But some how... things may not come out with the expectation.
Maybe i was not good enought with her cos she still don't understand the way i am workout...
Maybe i was not good enought with her cos we still need time to be along...
Maybe we really need more time and existence to understand each other more...
I wish and Indeed myself to understand her more that i do...
The night... with the wind idioms to me... i never felt cold cos she is be with me.
The night... with the night cover me... i never feel darkness cos she is be with me.
From my heart and fondly in mind... truely... appreciated what she have give me.
p/s: Thank you very much :-)